- Offer Owners and Tenants a good reliable service within the legal requirements of the Residential Tenancy Act;
- Operate as an effective residential property management agency within the legal requirements of the Agents Licensing Act and within the Code of Ethics
- quality service
- one on one Property Management Service to Owners and Tenants
- obtain registered and reliable contractors
- effective communication utilising written, photos, emails, in person, SMS and phone to both Owners and Tenant
- reliable, honest and trustworthy
As the Principal and Director, Elaine Mills has been operating as an Agents Representative since 1999. She was awarded the REINT/NT News Industry Award for Property Manager of the Year in her first year as a Property Manager.
With an in-depth knowledge of the Property Management industry and operating a successful business, Elaine has developed her team to include an extensive variety of skilled Property Managers and Maintenance contractors allowing EMPM to manage your investment property smoothly and efficiently.
One-on-One Property Manager
It is important to be able to discuss your investment property with someone who "knows where you are at" which is why you will have access to a nominated one-on-one Property Manager. Your Property Manager will provide the time to discuss your investment property, maintenance issues and future maintenance required, meeting with you on site if required.
Elaine Mills Property Management will maintain efficient communications through the use of the phone, emails, letters, facsimiles, SMS - or your preferred choice of communication.
Prior to the beginning of each tenancy, on each inspection when maintenance issues arise and at the end of each tenancy detailed photographs of the property will be taken. Copies of these photos are given to the Owner and the Tenants at the beginning of their lease.
Condition Reports & Periodical Inspections
In conjunction with the detailed photographs on record, periodical inspections will be carried out and condition and maintenance reports will be completed to ensure your investment is maintained in good condition, allowing for natural wear and tear.
Our Agency uses qualified contractors to attend to all maintenance issues.